Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
Truly Tantalise your Imagination!
If you have been looking for a property for your kids to grow, develop and be the envy of all their friends - then look no more.
• A uniquely different six-bedroom family home, four bedrooms located in the north western wing, the other two in the north eastern wing. Both wings are serviced by way of a main bathroom.
• Master bedroom features an en-suite and walk-in wardrobe.
• Kitchen, dining, and lounge are all open plan and lead to a private sunny decking area.
• A huge sunny office area with views for miles.
• Heating is provided for by way of a woodburner, large heatpump and underfloor heating.
• Expansive lawns for kicking a ball, playing tennis, or develop it into an arena for riding the pony within sight of mum and dad.
• American styled barn comprises of a dance studio, three exterior facing stables, a tack room and huge workshop
• Attached is another large tractor and implement shed.
• A five bay implement shed, ideal for hay storage or calf rearing.
• Own bore water supply that is approved for household consumption and three phase 60amp power supply with surge protection compliment the utilities
• Total 7.4308 Ha’s of mainly hay contour. Currently being grazed by the neighbouring farmer for ease.
• One paddock leads to a small stream that has provided camping entertainment for this family and their friends over the years.
• Raised gardens, fruiting trees, and the ability to grow your own beef and sheep allows for a clean refreshing lifestyle.
• Being located close to the mighty Waikato river allows for further water sports and fishing.
• Ease of being approximately halfway between Rotorua and Taupo.
• A few minutes’ drive to the local country school that enrols from year 1 to 6.
• School Bus service to Reporoa college or Rotorua Schools.
• A strong rural community.
25mins from National Equestrian Centre at Aratiatia
Extended, Blended or Growing Family. This lifestyle property will truly tantalise your imagination and is a must to view. Alternatively, this would also be ideal as an Air BnB or homestay. Our vendors family has all grown up and now it is time of the next generation to enjoy this amazing property. Call Graham or Tracy today.
Tracy Beaufill - Letterbox Realty Limited - 0272 527 638
Graham Beaufill - PGG Wrightson Limited - 0274 748 073