Auckland, New Zealand
Exceptional Equestrian Opportunity on 13 Acres
This elegant Harrison Lane Oxford barn is an integrated equestrian facility complete with apartment-style accommodation. Nestled on a tranquil 5.5 hectares of picturesque land off a quiet no exit road and secured behind a gated entry it has been thoughtfully designed and incorporates premium chattels, fittings and fixtures and a plethora of amenities for equestrian enthusiasts.
The property comprises of;
* x4 stables connected by a well-lit breezeway.
*x2 outside isolation boxes with hay store.
* Well-equipped tack room with a large workbench complete with a sink.
* Feed room with a laundry facility.
* Utility room which could be utilised for a multitude of purposes.
* Double wash bay.
* Separate toilet.
* High stud shed to fit a full height truck with powered electric doors on both ends.
* Security system on barn and stables which can be accessed remotely.
* Outside tie up bays.
* Covered outdoor shower.
* 70mx40m arena.
* x13 paddocks divided by Magnum HorseRail Hottop Plus electric fencing.
* Property extensively planted by the current vendors including x2 stands of covenanted native bush.
The upstairs apartment with both an internal and external entry includes;
* A combined kitchen and open plan living area.
* Pitched ply ceiling with sarking and Ultra Vintage Oak engineered timber flooring.
* Roller blinds, quality drapes, and a central fireplace.
* Sliders opening to an expansive deck overlooking the surrounding countryside.
* Speaker system wired for indoor and outdoor use and the breezeway below.
* Contemporary kitchen with dark ply cabinetry a double fridge, a large DishDrawer, and stainless steel and Ceaserstone benchtops.
* Double bedroom with a heatpump.
* Large office with a heatpump and skylight.
* Fully tiled bathroom with a shower, a freestanding bathtub, skylight and dual vanities.
* Air conditioning unit in living areas.
The vendors' equestrian interests are expanding and as a result this near new property is seriously for sale. If you are looking for an equestrian lifestyle with a wealth of amenities, come and view this amazing property- the vendors are motivated and ready to hand over the gate code!
Steve Ball- Barfoot & Thompson - 021 966 332